Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Finally, The BIG Announcement

Well it's finally here. We have been talking about it for the last few months and now we are making the big announcement. This will be one power packed Saturday of awe aspiring strength and conditioning methods, right here in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Our goal is to help coaches, athletes, parents, trainers, and therapist learn the exact blueprints for training athletes and how to get them strong, fast, agile, and injury free, without fail 100% of the time. The bottom line is that athletes and coaches want results in record time. And based on the amount of emails I get on a weekly basis, I'm assuming that a lot of coaches and athletes aren't seeing these results happening.

This is the reason why we will host the 1st Annual St. Xavier Strength and Conditioning Clinic on May 17th. You will be impressed with the speakers, but I'm keeping those names in my back pocket for the next few days. But I can promise you, that we have some of the best strength and conditioning coaches in the country coming to speak.

I will keep you posted in the next few days and send out the flyer in the next week with the exact details of the clinic. If you have any questions or would like to be added to our mailing list, please contact me at carlo@ethosathletics.com or http://www.ethosathletics.com/index.php?level2=feedback